Terms & Conditions
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which you use our website www.sciencefitness.co.uk ("our Site") or on which we supply any of the products ("Products") listed on our our Site to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our Site or ordering any Products from our Site. You should understand that by using our Site or by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.sciencefitness.co.uk is a site operated by Nutrition Delivered Limited ("we"). We are registered in Guernsey under company number 47631 and our registered address is Nutrition Delivered Limited, Po Box 191, Dorey Court, Admiral Park, Elizabeth Avenue, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 4HW
3. YOUR STATUS
By placing an order through our Site, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- You are at least 18 years old.
4. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us and we are entitled to refuse any order placed by you for any reason. We will confirm acceptance of your order by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the "Dispatch Confirmation"). The contract between us ("Contract") will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
5. AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
- Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within 30 days of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
6. RISK AND TITLE
- The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
7. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of any Products will be as quoted on our Site, except in cases of obvious error.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
- Our Site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our Site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our Site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
8. OUR REFUNDS POLICY
- If, for any reason, you wish to return any Products and return such Products to us in their original condition within14 days we will provide you with a full refund..
- If a Product is faulty or defective you may find it quicker to contact us directly. If you choose to return an item which is faulty or defective we will provide you with a full refund.
- When you return a Product to us we will notify you of your refund via letter or e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we received your cancellation or the day we confirmed to you via letter or e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for delivery of the defective Product.
- Nothing in this paragraph affects your statutory rights.
9. OUR LIABILITY
- Our liability in connection with any Product purchased through our Site is strictly limited to the purchase price of that Product.
- Nothing in this paragraph or in these terms and conditions limits or restricts in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach.
10. IMPORT DUTY
- If you order Products from our Site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
11. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
- Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our Site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our Site. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
12. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control,including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action; Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war; fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaste; impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport; impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
- We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
- Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party's only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
- Any material contained on our Site is made available for your personal non-commercial use only.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information provided on our Site is accurate we cannot guarantee this and we disclaim to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law all warranties as to its completeness and accuracy.
- We cannot guarantee access to our Site at all times
15. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The content of www.sciencefitness.co.uk is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights which are owned either by us, our licensors or our providers. You may retrieve and display the contents of our Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on our Site
16. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
You may not use our Site for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of our Site
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to our Site
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of our Site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of our Site by you infringes that third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of our Site by you.
- The products sold on our Site are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor is the information supplied intended to replace the individual advice available from your own doctor. If you have a recurring health problem that worries you, always tell your GP. If you are taking a prescription medicine, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking a supplement. If you experience an adverse reaction, stop taking the supplement and seek medical advice.
18. OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you use our Site or order Products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
- If any of these terms and conditions are deemed to be invalid, void or unenforceable then that condition will be deemed severable but this will not affect the validity of any remaining condition
20. LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Contracts for the purchase of Products through our Site will be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.